General rules on using ECO-D
- You may fill out your report over the course of several sessions.
- The primary contact is the only person who has access to all reporting system screens. He or she may register additional contact persons so they may input data, the methodology used and brands marketed.
- Billing contacts may also be added; they will receive a notification email when a new invoice is available following the filing of a report.
- While other contacts may access the company’s reports and invoices, the primary contact remains responsible for the Company Report and is the only person who may respond to the obligation confirmation questions.
- Note that your screen may be left in sleep mode for 30 minutes. Thereafter, you will be disconnected from the system and will need to restart the session.