2014 Schedule of Contributions: until October 30 to make the 1st payment installment

ÉEQ would like to remind companies and organizations that their contribution under the 2014 Schedule of Contributions may be paid in two installments. The first installment equal to 40% of your total contribution is due by October 30, 2014; interest will be charged after that date. The remaining 60% will be due by January 26, 2015. Note that October 30, 2014, is also the deadline for providing documentation to support your request for a credit for recycled content.

View the calendar »