Every year, ÉEQ leads a special consultation, in French and English, in anticipation of the approval of the new Schedule of Contributions by the Québec government. At the annual event, companies have the opportunity to better understand the factors that impact their contribution to curbside recycling in Québec within the framework of an environmental accountability […]
This Regulation to amend the Regulation respecting compensation for municipal services provided to recover and reclaim residual materials only covers administrative rules and does not impact the materials rates.
Have you made your declaration for the 2017 Schedule of contribution? The deadlines were October 10th for the declaration and November 10th to make your first payment.
ÉEQ would like to remind companies and organizations that their contribution under the 2014 Schedule of Contributions may be paid in two installments. The first installment equal to 40% of your total contribution is due by October 30, 2014; interest will be charged after that date. The remaining 60% will be due by January 26, […]